Balcony Box Rentals
Where to Buy
Baseball Edmonton is proud to announce the arrival of the Edmonton Riverhawks! The new baseball team is the 15th franchise in the West Coast League, the premier summer collegiate league in Canada. The Riverhawks will begin play at RE/MAX Field in June of 2021. Baseball Edmonton is comprised of 28 local Edmontonians who have a passion for baseball and are interested in promoting the game throughout their community. The organization has recently acquired the 10 year lease on RE/MAX Field, an iconic baseball facility that once was home to the AAA Edmonton Trappers.
The group has established five main goals related to the upcoming baseball seasons:
1. To give Edmonton fans an opportunity to watch exciting elite summer collegiate baseball.
2. To develop an entertaining game program that will ensure every fan enjoys their Riverhawks home game experience.
3. To develop a strong minor baseball development program utilizing RE/MAX Field effectively.
4. To ensure that all Riverhawks players have a great baseball, training and cultural experience while playing in Edmonton.
5. To include a variety of cultural, arts and music events in the facility to augment the summer collegiate baseball schedule.
As Edmonton is geographically distant to most West Coast League baseball teams, the team will be using air travel during the season to minimize player travel fatigue. Bus transportation will be used between cities in British Columbia, Washington and Oregon. Prior to the start of the 2021 baseball season, Baseball Edmonton plans to upgrade the ballpark with new artificial field turf, a new scoreboard and new LED stadium lighting. With 9000 seats at RE/MAX Field, the Edmonton baseball complex is second to none in the Pacific Northwest. Following the long term success of the Edmonton Oilers of the National Hockey League and the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League, the Edmonton Riverhawks are excited about providing an unforgettable baseball opportunity for their players, the fans and the community.